The PoolTux Emperor Mesh Safety Cover is the most elegant attire for your pool. But it's not just good looking; it's the highest performing mesh cover we make. This light and tight commercial quality woven material offers many of the benefits of a solid cover, with the handling ease of a mesh cover. The PoolTux Emperor mesh safety cover allows rainwater and melted snow to flow through for optimum drainage and safety, but keeps debris out. And, it screens out almost 100% of the sun's ultra-violet rays, which means you'll spend less time cleaning your pool in the spring.
- High performance commercial light and tight mesh material blocks out 98% of the sun's harmful ultra-violet rays which inhibits algae growth, yet still allows rainwater and melting snow to pass through.
- Your pool will stay cleaner over the winter, which means less chemicals in the spring
- Commercial quality woven mesh material makes our cover strong and light weight for easy installation and removal.
- Flush mount brass anchors and collars are non-corrosive and easy to adjust.
- Anti-rub strips are built into the cover to protect your cover and coping from excessive wear.
- A cover is only as strong as its webbing. Our heavy duty industrial grade webbing is the strongest in the industry. Able to support a full size S.U.V.
- Tension-Tech commercial grade springs allow for the tightest installation maximizing the covers load capacity.
- Backed by a 20 year warranty; 5 year full coverage.
- Available in green and tan mesh.
- Each cover comes complete with flush mount brass anchors, commercial grade stainless steel springs, installation rod, tamping tool, and storage bag.
- When properly installed, each cover meets or exceeds the safety cover performance standards as set forth in ASTM F 1346-91
- Patent 6,886,187 -98
Green And Tan